How to gain business growth through tendering processes
Welcome to Tender and Bid Specialists
- Do you spend days preparing a submission to have a competitor win the business?
- Do you quail at the prospect of the procurement process or see great opportunities sail on by because you do not have the time?
- Do you already use an external tender writing company but have been confused by their prices, or disappointed with their levels of success.
If so then you need Tender & Bid Specialists
- We provide you an experienced wordsmith, or for large bids a team of specialist experts.
- We support your organisation through the whole bidding cycle, from Identification of opportunity and Expression of Interest through to full Invitation to Tender submission. We can even support you with the pitch presentation and contract negotiation.
- Have your own bid writer, we can help! Our experts can help you navigate the procurement process providing an impartial third party review of your submission and provide you with detailed feedback, with advice and guidance on how to improve the submission.
- We can offer access to tendering opportunities, carry out project evaluation for bid/ no bid decisions, conduct research and competitor analysis, building project models that develop financial costs and revenue models.
- We understand procurement and business we are all business professionals in our own right, we are professional writers with an impeccable track record of bid winning success. We understand the buying psychology and are marketing experts and perhaps most importantly we are experienced in the use of e-tendering portals.
Want to know how we work?
Then download our free e-book
The Winning Bid
The route to effective bid writing; we will tell you our secrets
You will benefit by:
- Increasing your win rate and develop more revenue.
- Access government & commercial client procurement processes.
- Learning how to plan and implement your bid writing strategy.
Download your free report “The Winning Bid” – Now!
- How to project manage the tendering process.
- Modelling your offer.
- Writing compelling content.
- Responding to questions.
- Reviewing and editing.
- Managing the submission process.
compelling content from professional Wordsmiths
Tender & Bid Specialists
As wordsmiths, we are professional writers that
help you optimise your bidding performance
and increase your outcome
With many years of bid writing success and our extensive knowledge of procurement processes we have a fantastic range of services which supplies versatile support to your bid writing activity on any scale of production.
We work with you to establish what your needs are!
- Whether that’s a review of your submissions.
- Some research of your competitors.
- Or the design and implementation of a complete project managed multi-writer, multi-partner, multi-bid solution.
To discover how our bid writing solutions can increase your tendering success rates, promote access to government and commercial contracts, beat your competitors, avoid technical bid failures, and increase your revenue streams, download our free e-book “The Winning Bid” .
Just fill in your details to receive your free copy of our e-book
Our team of professionals not only know how to write, but write effectively and professionally
When it comes to writing & managing business writing, we have a team of focused experts.
As specialists; Our team members work with businesses to ensure their critical communication tools are well-written, easy to understand, highly usable for intended purposes.
The Business Plans have importance & purpose for the success of your business
An annual report gives a lot of important information about a company
An Elevator Pitch is quick, well-crafted & compelling, it tantalize your audience thus they wants to hear more.
Real Practical affordable solutions to real business needs…
Business that have cultures with the required attributes can obtain sustained superior financial performance
Please let us know how we can help you by filling out
the form, or through the contacts information below